Prosper & Melissa Orthodontic Treatments
Let Our Family Treat Your Family
At Bietsch Orthodontics, we believe everyone deserves an award-winning smile. That’s why all of our treatments are performed with the latest advancements in cutting-edge technology to provide the highest quality of services to our Prosper & Melissa patients. Whether you’re looking for traditional metal braces, Invisalign, or custom mouth guards; our dedicated team will get you the help you need.
Call our office at (972) 934-6222 to schedule an orthodontic treatment with our one of our friendly staff members.
We offer a full scope of orthodontic treatments for patients of all ages:
- Traditional Metal Braces – Traditional metal braces can help patients of all ages get a healthier, attractive smile using quality, stainless steel braces and unique elastics.
- Rose Gold Braces – Today, many more orthodontists are beginning to offer an aesthetically pleasing option for colored braces than ever before. Rose gold braces are very subtle in color but still looks radiant on your teeth.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – If don't want metal braces or aligners, we offer clear ceramic braces to change your smile with less noticeable and more comfortable ceramic brackets.
- Self-Ligating Braces – At our practice, we offer self-ligating braces for our orthodontic patients that do not require the use of elastics to hold the wire to the bracket.
- Phase 1 Orthodontics – At our orthodontics office, we provide young patients between the ages of 6 –7 with a Phase 1 intervention to prepare the teeth and jaw for treatment.
- Phase 2 Orthodontics – After a resting period from Phase 1, we can begin Phase 2 orthodontic treatment with braces and retainers for pre-teen and teenage patients.
- Invisalign – Using invisible and removable aligners, the Invisalign treatment, to correct crooked teeth, is great for adults concerned with their appearance.
- Invisalign Teen – Parents, we offer removable Invisalign Teen for our busy teens to correct the teeth without metal braces, and boost self-confidence in their smile.
- Retainers – After braces are removed, we want to keep teeth in their new positions, and offer retainers (an oral appliance) to stop regression in corrected teeth.
- Forsus – We offer a fixed Forsus treatment appliance for our patients with a Class II malocclusion (overbite) as it is easy to clean, wear, and cannot be lost.
- Athletic Mouth Guards – Calling all athletes! Protect your investment with a custom mouth guard and feel the difference in quality and protection from store-bought guards.
- TMJ Therapy – Our orthodontist can provide an assessment for TMD/TMJ for therapy treatments (if needed) for the rehabilitation of the temporomandibular joints.
- Dentofacial Orthopedics – Dentofacial orthopedics guide the growth of the patient's jaw and facial structures with an oral appliance, before it becomes a bigger dental problem.
- Surgical Orthodontics – We offer surgical orthodontics to restore the alignment of the jaw for a proper bite, and to assist in correcting misaligned or crooked teeth.
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea – Increase oxygen flow and get a better night's sleep with a customized oral appliance treatment (night guard) specifically for sleep apnea and snoring.
With Dr. Bietsch's Braces Bus, children in school can still receive their orthodontic treatment without missing important class time and parents don't have to worry about the hassle of traveling to-and-from our office. This service will allow your children to get the proper adjustments they need in the most convenient way possible. Our bus will travel to your child's school during the day and around the local neighborhood on weekends. Parents can save time and money, plus students can spend more time on academics and other classwork.
Interested in one of our orthodontic treatments? Call us today for a free consultation at (972) 934-6222.